Is WhatsApp safe and private?
Of course, there are no changes in the end to end encryption of messages. The third person cannot read the content of our messages, but the third party can read the messages of the business accounts. So it is hazardous to send any type of sensitive data in the business accounts.
which type of data will be shared by WhatsApp? The list is given below:-
- Hardware Model of your Mobile
- Operating System used.
- I.P Address
- Signal Strength
- Time Zone
- Profile Picture
- Contact Details
Now it becomes very easy to surveillance by the government as Whatsapp could not deny now that it has no data of its users.
Note:- This policy will not work in the European Countries as there is a law of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the EU.
What are the solution of it?
First Solution:– Delete the Whatsapp application from your mobile and use any other alternative like Telegram, Signal, BiP.
Second Solution:- Avoid to use business account of Whatsapp, Real Name, Status, DP.
Use Virtual Private Network that no one can trace your location.
In my opinion first solution is the better option.
- MCQ on Indus Valley Civilisation for Competitive examination.
- MCQ related to Buddhism and jainism for the Competitive examination.
- MCQ related to Vedic Period for competitive examinations.
- Complete MCQ related to Sher Shah Suri for all competitive Exams.
- Current Affairs of April-21
- Current Affairs of Mar-21