Indian Army recruitment
Indian Army invites applications from unmarried Male Candidates for Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 44 Commencing From January 2021. All the Eligible candidates who have qualified 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training. The Indian Army 10+2 TES 44 apply online from 10th August to 9th September 2020.
- Minimum Age for the application of this post is 16 and 1/2 years.
- Maximum Age for the application of this post is 19 and 1/2 years
- i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2001 and not after 01 Jul 2004 (both days inclusive).
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its
equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Medical Examination & Physical Standards.
Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedure of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
Note : The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. Directorate General of Recruiting has no role to play in any Medical Boards and procedure advised by the Competent medical authorities will be strictly adhered to.
Last date of Application
- The last date for the submission of the application is 09.09.2020
- West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment/2020
- SSC/CHSL Notification
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regional Inspector Recruitment-2020
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission recruitment-2020