Current Affairs Jan-21
Army Aviation Corps is going to recruit woman pilots first time from the next year.
“ASMI” is India’s first machine Pistol developed by DRDO in collaboration with Indian Army.
The name of the application for the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) is My FASTag.
RBI has launched DIGITAl PAYMENT INDEX (DPI).
The First Hilltop Buddhist monastery of the Gangetic Valley has been found at Laal Pahari In Bihar.
The 51st Edition of the International Film Festival of India will be hosted in GOA.
Covishield is the first vaccine for Covid-19 in India manufactured by Serum Institute of India.
India’s 40th Scientific Expedition Antarctica is being fuelled by Indian Oil.
India’s New Foreign Trade policy will come into effect from 1st April 2021.
“MINUSMA” is the United Nation Peacekeeping mission in Mali.
India’s first labour movement museum is to be launched in Kerala.
The G-7 Summit of this year is to be held in Cornwall of United Kingdom.
Nazhat Shameem Khan of Fiji has been elected as the President of United Nation Human right Council.
The “Push-Pull mode” technology has been introduced in the Rajdhani train of Central Railway to connect Mumbai and New Delhi.
- MCQ on Indus Valley Civilisation for Competitive examination.
- MCQ related to Buddhism and jainism for the Competitive examination.
- MCQ related to Vedic Period for competitive examinations.
- Complete MCQ related to Sher Shah Suri for all competitive Exams.
- Current Affairs of April-21
- Current Affairs of Mar-21
Share if You Care for others